Sunday 27 February 2011

Star Gazing

Gazing at the stars I feel my emotions ,
scattered across the universe twinkling.
Solitude beckons to me,
the death bell jingling.

I've forsaken God for what he's taken away,
And I've cursed him for what he's given.
Friends and family he had given me all,
like humpty - dumpty they had a great fall.

I wanna retrace back the steps and eradicate the causes,
Can the future compensate for the incurred loses?
Don't wanna be vulnerable,coz I might wreck,
porcelain heart of mine ,might just break.

The distance maintains a balance,
I'm afraid to come close.
I curl into a cocoon,
I'm a recluse.

Even if I have a lot to say,
I choose to remain silent.
If my silence is understood by someone,
then she would surely be the destined one.
Eyes !! About the depths of our heart they speak.
So I shall look into those and I shall beseech,
"Honor thy love and seal thy soul".
The curtain closes. I'm released on Parole.

No comments:

Post a Comment