Sunday 27 February 2011

Eternal Tears

Tears surely is a form of expression,
But it's a silent one indeed.
Der's no point letting it out,
Don't wanna burden ,I don't wanna shout.

I know there's nothing wrong in sharing,
But I hide them coz I feel no one is caring.
Tears won't ever cease to exist,
but the feelings wud surely be deceased.

Expectations and Empathy has nothing to do with it ,
what matters is a person relating to it.
A person who understands ur silence ,
is the person who cares,
until you find him it's an utter despair.


Friends have been there,they come and they go.
Life's all bout moving with the flow.
I expect someone to look back at me.
Captured I am.Come and set me free.

The cries for help falls on deaf ears,
construed to be the reason for the eternal tears.
Bottling it up within seems to work my way,
don't try hard , I don't wanna be gay.

My solitude knows all my feelings,
the adversities of life that I've been dealing.
Concoction of betrayal,distrust and pain,
has wiped off my smile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment